When dating anyone with such a prestigious career, you must expect that they’re going to be busy a lot. It’s not personal; they just have a lot of people relying on them. There are lots to expect when fishing in this dating pond, and we’re going to unpack this for you. Whether you’re a single dentist yourself or seeking one, we’ve got the hot gossip and are ready to give you the load down. And you don’t have to seduce a dentist while sitting in their chair (we definitely would not recommend it!), but try searching different online dating platforms with filters and find out that they give you the freedom to get to know busy people such as dentists; you can effortlessly fit into their schedule!
Pros and Cons of Dating a Dentist
To fully understand if something is worth the effort, one must consider the good, the bad, and the ugly. So, let’s dive into the pros and cons of dating a dentist!
• Free dental advice. Naturally, when dating anyone in a specific field, you’ll be privy to insider information and hot tips – this is also the case for people dating dentists.
• Your dental health will improve. Of course, with the extra help, you’re guaranteed to amp up your dental hygiene! So, get the floss put and get working on those gums.
• They’ll always have nice breath. With great gum health comes great breath – so you’ll need to hide your morning breath…
• They’re smart. Dental school isn’t easy, and not everyone gets through it. If you’re going online to find a dentist to mingle with, not fix your teeth, then you set having a smart partner and one that’s committed to learning.
• The job is paid well. We’re not saying it’s the main part of a relationship, but it certainly helps!
• They’ll be patient. Dealing with a range of people at work and having to calm the nerves of anxious patients makes dentists the perfect partner! You know they’ll see you through those tough times.
• Potentially too smart. If you’re self-conscious about your intelligence and don’t like to be left behind, then a dentist may not be for you. Their high IQ means that they’ll be keen on having in-depth intellectual conversations.
• They may focus on your teeth too much. We get it, it’s their job, but the frequent oral interrogation could wear thin quickly.
• Finding downtime. With a great job comes great responsibility, and subsequently, it can be hard for dentists to find downtime. You’ll need to be patient when organizing dates with them and try not to get mad if they cancel.
Dentists Have Beautiful Smiles
As they spend many years studying oral health and all the bodily indicators, they have the best smiles! You’ll be able to notice a dentist in the room as they’ll have the best smile. If pearly whites are your draw when dating, then these are the people for you. Keep an eye out on dating profiles for people with exceptionally good smiles, as these may be the local dentist’s singles. Wouldn’t you like to kiss a lusty dentist local?
Discounts on Dental Services
Mates’ rates are a thing and will be a big perk when dating someone in this profession! When you get to a comfortable point with them, head over to their dental practice and see what services you can get. This isn’t to say, only date them for their services, but it’s certainly something you should utilize.
Dentists are gentle and have a good sense of humor
When dealing with hundreds of patients, you must have a level of understanding for the, particularly anxious ones. This care and acceptance will be carried into their relationships and is their biggest asset. All this means that when you find yourself struggling, or you need calming don, they’ll be the ones to call.
In conclusion, when deciding which profession to seek lusty local singles, consider dentists. They have a lot going for them, but some have the pressure of doctors or nurses. It’s a brilliant career that pays well and would be a great one to get involved with.