Invisalign is the latest treatment that straightens teeth without using metal brackets and wires. It can be costly, but it's worth it to have straighter teeth and a better smile. Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that straightens teeth without using metal brackets and wires. Thus, Invisalign orthodontic treatment price varies from person to person. The doctor charges different rates for each patient, depending on their case and how long Invisalign orthodontic treatment takes to work. Individual cases need different time periods to be corrected as per their needs.
If you're interested in finding out more about how much Invisalign costs or how long Invisalign takes to work, read on!
Invisalign's cost varies from person to person, as per their case and the doctor who treats them. Thus, Invisalign's price would vary accordingly with the doctor's charges. So here are some points that will help you in understanding Invisalign cost more precisely:
If you have been struggling with crooked teeth, then it might be time to look into Invisalign. This treatment is a clear and removable way to straighten your teeth without having braces for years. The average cost of the procedure is $3,500-4,300 per arch.
Things should be considered to decide the cost of Invisalign :
1. Research before visiting your doctor: Research how much Invisalign costs your city or town. You can find online websites where patients have shared their experience about what they paid for Invisalign treatment so far. This information will be helpful for you to understand what costs you should expect while visiting an Invisalign dentist. Realize that many factors influence the price of Invisalign. Thus, it would help if you always chose a reputed dentist rather than going with low-cost ones.
2. What all will be included? As Invisalign treatment includes a treatment plan and time, it might vary as per your case and the doctor. However, traditional braces or other dental treatments you have done earlier also include only two things: a) The type of braces b) Treatment time. So when you go out looking for traditional braces quotes from different places, including both mentioned above in your budget - not more! That is what traditional braces cost.
3. The traditional braces quotes you receive will be for a standard braces package only, not an Invisalign package, as Invisalign is always customized treatment packages and cannot be compared to traditional braces prices or traditional braces quotes.
4. How much does Invisalign cost? - Here is how it works: a) You visit a reputed clinic b) They ask you a few questions c) Then they design your treatment plan d) Then they give you the price e) You pay them f) They start your treatment
5. Your age, oral health, the severity of your condition, etc., all these factors play an important role in determining the final price. These things don't determine whether you are going to get Invisalign or regular braces, but they determine the Invisalign cost, Invisalign Price, and Invisalign fees involved in your treatment.
Invisalign orthodontics costs include:
- Initial consultation fee
- A set of clear aligners during the first few weeks
- Each additional set of aligners (typically every two weeks)
- After the first 12 weeks or more: remove the current aligners and put on a new set until your dental professional has achieved the required result
- And any additional dental work needed to get you ready for treatment (probably X-rays)
At-home care costs include:
- Replacing aligners every two weeks
- Oral hygiene products such as toothpaste and dental floss
To know more about how much Invisalign orthodontic treatment costs or how long Invisalign orthodontic takes to work, contact your dental professional today!