Electric tooth brushes have really stepped up the game, making it easier and faster to clean your teeth. But not all of these tooth brushes are made the same way, or function in the same way. So how do you choose which one to use? Look into the following criteria:
• Can you easily change the bristles when they become worn?
• Will the tooth brush help improve your brushing technique?
• Is it affordable?
One tooth brush that checks all of these boxes is the Sonicare 2 Series electric tooth brush.
This Sonicare brush, made by the trusted brand Philips, is one of the best-if not the best electric toothbrush for its price on the market. You don’t have to spend a hundred dollars to clean your mouth with the best technology available for it. The Sonicare 2 Series tooth brush is available for $40.
What are the features of the Sonicare 2 Series tooth brush?
This brush comes equipped with an arsenal of features that you won’t even find in some of the more expensive brands. All of these features have been added to the manufacturing of this tooth brush to make your brushing experience easier, cleaner and more effective from the very first use.
• Sonic technology that delivers up to a whopping 31,000 brush strokes per minute
• A snap-on bristle head system for ease of changing
• Curved bristles to better match against the shape of your teeth
• A long battery life-as long as 2 weeks when fully charged!
• EasyStart to help you slowly get adjusted to your new toothbrush by slowly increasing the power of the brush over your first 14 uses of it
• SmartTimer, which tracks the time that you spend brushing, up to the 2 minutes recommended by dentists
• Travel charger
• Available in 5 different colors (white, coral, steel blue, guacamole, and black)
• Ergonomic handle for ease of holding
• Two-tone lights to indicate when the brush needs to be recharged
How does this toothbrush stack up against non-electric toothbrushes?
The Philips Sonicare 2 Series electric toothbrush provides a cleaning experience that is simply impossible to obtain with a traditional brush. The specialized snap-on head is designed to tackle plaque with remarkable efficiency and speed, delivering clean teeth that are six times improved over non-electric toothbrushes.
How about other electric toothbrushes?
Users of this toothbrush typically lament the hundreds that they’ve spent on previous models over the years after realizing how much they can save and still get great results. While some might consider features like multiple speeds absolutely necessary, users of the Sonicare 2 Series have come to realize that it’s simple yet powerful design beats the competition.