1) It is advised to take MONTAIR LC KID TABLET daily at the same time of the day irrespective of meals for best results.
2) Depending upon your age, weight and condition your doctor will decide the dose, do not self-medicate yourself.
3) Consumption of alcohol and smoking along with MONTAIR LC KID TABLET is not recommended.
4) If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, uneven heart rate, diabetes, a hormonal condition called hyperthyroidism or low levels of potassium in your blood. Please inform your doctor before taking MONTAIR LC KID TABLET.
5) Be cautious while driving and engaging in activities which require mental and physical coordination. MONTAIR LC KID TABLET can cause mild drowsiness and sleepiness.
6) It is not recommended to take MONTAIR LC KID TABLET if you are planning to conceive or pregnant. Breast feeding women are also advised not to take it without consulting a doctor.
7) keep your doctor informed if you have or had any previous history of heart, kidney or liver diseases.
8) Speak with your doctor instantly if you have sudden dip in blood pressure, severe allergic rashes and swelling in the ankle, face, lips or mouth or extreme tiredness with muscle weakness while taking MONTAIR LC KID TABLET. Your doctor may discontinue or change the medicine.
Find more info : Healty GK