Dr Sumanth Reddy Bagapalli (Sam Reddy) is a comprehensive cosmetic, implant, and family dentist who takes great pride in treating his patients and keeping their smiles healthy and beautiful.
From a simple filling to full mouth rehabilitation, Dr Reddy is very keen on picking the finest materials and delivering an exquisite result, all the while forming lasting relationships with his patients.
Dr Reddy moved from India as a dentist and took his training in Melbourne Royal Dental Hospital and got his registration in 2006 and since then he has worked in various dental practices in Melbourne and acquired enormous appraisals from his peers' group and from his patients.
His thirst for knowledge is shown his continuing educations
* MSc In Aesthetic Dentist (Uni Manchester) UK
* Progressive Orthodontics 2 yr course
Dr. Reddy is a member of:
* The Australian Dental Association
* American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
In his spare time, Dr. Reddy enjoys carving and spending time with friends and family and watching movies. He lives in Lake Macquarie ever since he moved from Melbourne last year with his family of Wife (who is also a dentist) and his newborn baby boy (Srihan)
Why Choose Us
* Local family owned and family run dental practice
* You have the option of seeing the same dentist every time
* Pain related dental problems will be seen on the same day or on the next working day
* One of the very few dental practices that are accredited by QIP (Quality Innovative Performance)for meeting the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards.
* Children’s Dentistry
* Dental Implants
* Gum Problems
* Bleeding Gums
* Receding Gums
* Conscious Sedation
* Cosmetic Dentistry
* Teeth Whitening
* Composite Fillings
* Porcelain Veneers
* Straightening teeth without the need for braces
* Ceramic Veneers
* Conventional Braces
Same Day Emergency Appointment Available
CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE
Bulk Bill for children who are eligible for MEDICARE CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE
Mon, Wed and Thurs 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tue and Fri 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
*Only by appointment after 5pm or on Saturdays
On-site parking from 1pm onwards. There is also plenty of off-street parking available. We are on the ground level, making it easy and convenient for someone who uses wheelchairs and bringing prams along with them.